Click on an article below for the latest healthcare news updates:
- Quest Diagnostics says 12 million patients may have had their personal information exposed
- Unnecessary procedures cost Kentucky cardiologist $1M, 5 years in prison
- United States Settles False Claims Act Allegations Against Orthopedic Surgery Practice For $4,488,000
- Dermatologists are high on the DOJ and CMS investigations this year as they worked to recover more than $2.5 billion in Medicare fraud cases.
- Justice Dept Recovered $2.5B from Healthcare False Claims in 2018