Click on an article below for the latest healthcare news updates:
- United States Settles False Claims Act Allegations Against Orthopedic Surgery Practice For $4,488,000
- Dermatologists are high on the DOJ and CMS investigations this year as they worked to recover more than $2.5 billion in Medicare fraud cases.
- Justice Dept Recovered $2.5B from Healthcare False Claims in 2018
- Video Game may provide an early indication of Alzheimer’s
- Cut IPPE denials with a concerted focus on CMS’ 7-pronged requirements (May 2017)