Job Title: Administrative Assistant
City, State, Zip: Sarasota, FL
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Description: Administrative Assistant & Healthcare Credentialing Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Healthcare Management Consulting (HMC) is in need of an analytical minded, well-organized, and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant. Technology expertise is ESSENTIAL to this position. Responsibilities include offering exceptional PERSONAL and BUSINESS assistance to executive manager as well as various office duties to allow for efficient, successful completion of client projects.
The ideal candidate will hold an Administrative degree or above and have 2 (two) years of healthcare experience. Applicants must have both excellent written & oral communication skills and ability to juggle multiple projects with precision and timeliness. Must be able to maintain a high level of client confidentiality and service.
Administrative tasks include:
- Maintain Executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling personal and business meetings, conferences, calls, and travel.
- Manage web-based timekeeping system and run time analysis reports for all projects with a high degree of accuracy.
- Upload client project time to Quickbooks and create, send, and track invoices through payment.
- Read, research, and route correspondence, draft letters and documents, collect and analyze information, and initiate telecommunications.
- Provide excellent, timely customer service in answering phones, electronic communication, and client follow up.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Efficiently work with Office products and scanning, faxing, and copying equipment to promote paperless work environment.
- Utilize technological skills to update webpage and conduct business through webpage and social media.
- Office upkeep, supplies and equipment tracking, and opening/closing procedures.
- Other business and personal tasks as needed and assigned by Executive.
Assigned Credentialing tasks include:
- Complete and submit initial applications for healthcare credentialing with major payors.
- Timely follow up on credentialing applications until completion.
Hiring Company & Description: Healthcare Management Consulting (HMC) specializes in using process engineering, advanced analytics, and in-depth knowledge of the industry to help healthcare organizations reach peak performance and adapt to technological and regulatory changes. The HMC team is committed to navigating the ever-changing landscape of Healthcare Reform, and guiding providers to improved quality, decreased costs and higher profits.
Compensation: Based on expertise and skill level.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.